1978 Chevrolet Camaro z28
Mileage: 11,554 Miles
Exterior Color: Bright Metallic Blue
Interior Color: Black
Financing & Leasing is available on this vehicle, for more details please visit our financing & leasing page here.
For more information or inquiries about this vehicle, please call: (203)335-9555
or if you would like to be contacted via email, please fill and submit the inquiry form.
Collector grade, 11,000 miles, original Bright Blue Metallic 1978 Chevrolet Camaro Z28! This
Camaro was sold new from Klinger Chevrolet of Sacramento, Pennsylvania. After 35 years of
ownership, it was sold to the second owner in 2013 with 9,514 miles. Acquired by a Connecticut
collector recently who has driven it sparingly on the weekends.
The matching-numbers 350ci (5.7L) V8 runs strong and mates to the factory optioned 4-Speed
manual transmission. The black bucket seats and carpet show no signs of rips or tears. The
headliner was replaced by the second owner in 2013. The dash is free of any cracks but is lifting
in one area.
A well-optioned car with a phenomenal ownership history. Included in the sale is a binder full of
extensive documentation such as the original window sticker, original purchase agreement,
owners manuals, and original registration tags!
In 1978 the Camaro received a facelift from GM now coming with an improved front end
boasting new, body-colored urethane bumpers. Hidden behind the brand new nose was the
impact absorbing crash structure able to withstand greater than 5MPH impacts. GM also
redesigned the taillights now incorporating 3-color tail lights.
With the new and sportier design, improved safety, and the same incredible performance,
there’s no question why the Camaro outsold the Mustang. The Mustang had carried the same
general design since the Mustang’s release. With Chevy outselling the Ford, 247,437 to
179,039, there was no competition. The Z28 Camaro secured the 1968 and 1969 Trans Am
Series championship and a legend was born.
● Build Date: 03/78 - Norwood, Ohio
● Transmission: 4-Speed Manual
● Engine: 350ci - 185hp
● Exterior Color: Bright Blue (24U) With Sport Stripe
● Interior Color: Black Vinyl (19R)
● High-Performance Dual Exhaust
● Inland Shifter
● Power Disc/Drum Brakes
● Space Saver spare tire
● Power Steering
● Heat and Air Conditioning
● AM/FM Radio
● Roof Drip Moldings → $23
● Four Season Air Conditioning → $508
● Console → $80
● Positraction Rear Axle → $59
● ComforTilt Steering wheels → $69
● Stereo Tape System with AM/FM Radio → $328
● Heavy Duty Radiator → $31
● Aluminum Wheels → $180
● Interior Decor & Quiet Sound Group → $61
● Front: 5 Spoke 7x15 Alloy wheels -Bright Metallic Blue- Bolt Pattern 5 x 4-3/4"
● Rear: 5 Spoke 7x15 Alloy wheels -Bright Metallic Blue- Bolt Pattern 5 x 4-3/4"
● Front: Goodyear Custom Steel Gard Wide Tread Radial GR70-R15
● Rear: Goodyear Custom Steel Gard Wide Tread Radial GR70-R15
● Wheels: 15” Body-Colored
● Hood Scoop
● Fender louvers
● Sport Suspension
● Floor Console
● Electric Clock
● High Energy Ignition System
● Sport Mirrors
All reasonable offers and trades are always considered. For any additional information, feel freeto visit our showroom at 2475 Fairfield Ave, Black Rock, CT 06605, or give us a call at +(203)335-9555