Events Venue Contract at Redline Restorations
Please carefully read the following terms:
This Agreement is made effective as of ________________, by and between Redline Restorations and (names of clients) ____________________________________________________________. The Clients represent that they desire to hold an event on (date) _____________________________ with the arrival time of _________ on the date of____________. and a wrap time of ________ on the date of ____________.
1) VENUE RENTAL FEE(S):
(a) The Clients or Representative for the Client (s), agree to pay an initial nonrefundable deposit of 50% of the total of all fees. This payment serves to hold the venue for the specified date of event or wedding and is payable at the time of contract signature. A 35% refundable security deposit will be returnable to the client (s) up to two weeks after the event has been held once the property has been inspected for any potential damage from the event.
(b) The remaining agreed upon VENUE RENTAL FEES will be due 30 days prior to the date of the event or wedding. The agreed upon date of payment will be the following:_________________________.
(c) Payments may be made via (cash delivery, certified check, or credit card.)
2) DATE CHANGES: In the event the Client (s) is forced to change the date of the event every effort will be made by Redline Restorations to transfer reservations to support the new date. The Client(s) agrees that in the event of a date change any expenses including but not limited to deposits and fees that are non-refundable and non-transferable are the sole responsibility of the Client(s). The Client(s) further understands that last minute changes can impact the quality of the event and that Redline Restorations is not responsible for these compromises in quality.
3) CANCELLATIONS: In the event of a cancellation, all payments made to date are nonrefundable. We understand that sometimes it is necessary to change or cancel a reservation. All cancellations or reservation changes must be made in writing or email. The guest is responsible for verifying that Redline Restorations has received their cancellation letter. We cannot refund any advance payment for a canceled reservation unless the facility is re-rented for the entire period and prepayment has cleared, if it is not re-booked, you forfeit all monies paid. If a cancellation is successfully re-rented, all of the rent, taxes and damage/security deposit will be refunded, less a $100 cancellation fee.
4) ADDITIONAL FEES (if needed):
(a) Equipment storage is $500/day if event equipment needs to be dropped off or picked up outside of event dates listed above.
(b) Additional set-up days outside of event rental days are 50% of the rental fee for that day.
(c) If Redline employees are used for load in/out or other parts of the event, then Redline’s hourly shop rate will be charged for those employees’ hours.
(d) Clean-up: If the event is not cleaned up properly then Redline Restorations will charge our hourly shop rate for time used cleaning up after the event.
5) RULES AND REGULATIONS: The following is a list of rules and regulations to be upheld by Client(s), which includes all EVENTS PLANNERS, WEDDING COORDINATORS, and VENDORS who are involved in the planning and execution of the event on the premises of Redline Restorations.
(a) Parking: All vehicles associated in any way with the event or wedding must be parked within the parking lot or designated parking arias. No vehicles shall be parked on any other road, neighboring lot or lawn surface unless granted permission by the owners.
(b) Because of the nature of the facility, please be mindful of the cars and vehicles on display. No touching or leaning against vehicles or placing drinks, food or other articles on them.
(c) Barbecues/Grills: Barbecues and grills can be used outside only. No fires are to be started directly on the grounds of the venue.
(d) Candles: All candles must be contained or enclosed in glass. The flame must not reach higher than 2 inches below the height of the glass.
6) EVENT ENDING TIMES: All indoor and outdoor events must end by 11 pm on Friday and Saturday evenings, 10pm on Sunday-Thursday evenings to comply with sound ordinances and in order to allow for cleanup and closure of the site by midnight.
7) INSURANCE: Client(s), through Event Planner or Caterer, shall maintain Commercial General Liability Insurance including Host Liquor liability, in an amount not less than $1,000,000 Combined Single Limit for Bodily Injury and Property Damage. Such Insurance shall name Redline Restorations as additional insured, and a certificate of insurance with an endorsement must be provided 30 days prior to the event.
8) LIQUOR/BEVERAGES/ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES: All liquor must be served by an Insured Licensed Bartender. The Bar closes 1 hour before the music has ended, all alcoholic beverages will be removed and placed in a secure location for removal from the premise. THERE IS A NO SHOT POLICY! Alcohol may not be served to minors. Illegal substances are not allowed at any time on the premise. Drunken/Violent disturbances are prohibited and subject to immediate removal from the premise and possible termination of the event without refund.
9) SECURITY DEPOSIT: A 35% security deposit will be returned 15 days after the event as long as there is no damage and venue policies have been followed. If any damages that exceed the amount of the security deposit shall be the responsibility of the person financially responsible for the event.
10) MUSIC: All music must end by 10 pm during weekdays and 11 pm on weekends to comply with sound ordinances.
11) SMOKING: Redline Restorations is a non-smoking venue. Smoking will be permitted only in designated areas outside.
12) CHILDREN: All children under the age of 16 MUST be supervised at all times!
13) PHOTOGRAPHY: This venue uses live, video and still photography to assist with promotion of the venue. All photos taken at Redline Restorations by your Photographer or The Redline video team will also be the property of the venue and will be used for promotional purposes. NO boudoir or nude photography is permitted anywhere at Redline Restorations.
14) FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH REDLINE RESTORATIONS VENUE POLICIES WILL FORFEIT SECURITY DEPOSIT.