1957 Maserati 125cc Motorcycle
VIN #: #1956
Exterior Color: White
Seat Color: Black
Production Date: 1957
Fabbrica Candele Accumulatori Maserati S.p.A. ("Maserati Spark Plugs Batteries factory" 1947 in Modena - 1960) was an Italian manufacturer of motoring components (spark plugs and accumulators), as well as mopeds and motorcycles. It was part of Adolfo Orsi's large industrial corporation (which included the Maserati car manufacturer), that was divided among siblings in 1953.
Adolfo's sister Ida Orsi, was delegated to oversee the component branch that was not doing well at the time. By purchasing the Bologna-based motorcycle manufacturer Italmoto in 1953, the company entered a new market and sold well locally, and had an export line to South Africa, Europe, and North America as well. The products were allowed to continue the use of the well-known Maserati name and the company's trident trademark.
The first Maserati motorcycles were the Tipo 125/T2, based on a DKW design, and the Tipo 160/T4, based on the Italmoto 160 tourer. Maserati motorcycles were produced in 125cc, 160cc, 175cc and 250cc models with two-stroke and four-stroke engine configurations. Maserati mopeds were offered in 50cc and 75cc versions.
Financing & Leasing is available on this vehicle, for more details please visit our financing & leasing page here.
For more information or inquiries about this vehicle, please call: (203)335-9555
or if you would like to be contacted via email, please fill and submit the inquiry form.